4.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Disneys shows 2016, Girl meets world, best friends, are shows that I no longer let my kids watch, no morals along with being a brain drain.Actually sad to have GMW as a spin off of one of my favourite shows, BMW.

Stuck in the middle is a direct stereo type, why not a white family or asian family with 7 kids???

Especially in the Table episode when they took snacks out of the garbage.Sadly we are annual pass holders so i cant outright say No Disney, but as a parent and a professional I do limit/block certain programs.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of disney channel tv show from Disney Channel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Disney Channel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Disney Channel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Disney Channel?

Comments