Disney is praising the dark side of things, all these shows represent some kind of evil and the characters act backwards and weird.I'm gonna stop having my child watch their channels.

Disney get it together because I gurantee your gonna lose plenty of customers and this mean a reduction in income, which is something you need.

However, stop showing these shows which clearly have a subliminal message.Oh, and with Google tracking phones it doesnt matter I f@@kin said it

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss disney channel tv show. Disney Channel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned disney channel tv show in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Disney Channel.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1227243

After what Disney did in firing their American tech workers a couple of years ago and hiring foreign ones in their place, I am surprised anyone still does business with or has anything to do with that company.