Not resolved
3.7
Details
Advertised vs Delivered
Billing Practices
Coverage Area
Customer service
Discounts and Special Offers
Diversity of Products or Services
Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Price Affordability
Product or Service Quality
Reliability
Style and Design
Value for money
Warranty
Website
0 comments

I just saw the Elena of Avalor "Navidad" episode, you are actually using the right word, navidad, and you showed that the meaning of navidad is dancing and eating, and at the same time you tried to include all the traditions of the various spanish cultures, but did not mentioned that "Navidad" is the spanish derived from Latin that means "The born of", what happened to the manger?, where was little Jesus?, that IS the main celebration of navidad. Please, in order to include maybe the other 10% of people in the world so they feel included, yo are making the other 90% mad. I am not a religious fanatic, but please do not mess up the facts.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss disney channel elena of avalor cartoon. Disney Channel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned disney channel elena of avalor cartoon in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Disney Channel.

Had an Experience with Disney Channel?

Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel

You May Also Like