Helmond, Noord-Brabant
2K views

I notice that in all Disney channels for Kids there is now a very heavy use of interracial relationships. Disney just promotes these kind of relationships and brain washes people.

Almost in all scenes you see a mixed couple, mostly a black boy with a white girl. Even if same gender, you rarely see a same race friends, like two whites or two blacks. You now rarely see a normal, same sex relationships. Children are brain washed into these relationships and soon they will even think that there is something wrong with a normal, same race relationship.

I ask my daughter not to watch these shows. It is also never a mixed race. You rarely see a chinees, korean, or arab. It is always a mix with a black.

I think Disney is doing everything to please them and doesn't care for the rest. Now there are also more black dominated shows than white ones.

Comments

I agree. Although I find nothing wrong with interracial relationships, I don't like it pushed on me.

This person is right, all the Disney kids show have almost all interracial relationships with hardly NO same race relationships.

It is rather annoying. It's obviously being pushed by someone high up the Disney ladder.

to Anonymous Springfield, Illinois, United States #1313892

Just don't watch Disney. You will be fine.

Your are racist. You are saying that interracial relationships aren't normal. You legit said that in your text and then said that they "rarely show regular relationships" You need help, honestly it saddens me to know that there are people out in the world like you.

to Anon #1425785

Not sure why people call others racist because they disagree with what is being forced on us thru TV. I was raised in the 60s and it was not the norm.

I therefore taught my kids that as people we are all created in Gods image but if He had wanted us to mix races He would have only created one race.

There are different races for a reason. This is my opinion and opinions are just that, opinions.

to Anony #1518597

We were all from on human, the first human then as more and more people came into this earth the started migrating to different spots. They adapted to cool climates ( light skin).

Those closer to the equater had to adapt to the sun making their skin darker. We are all one race, the human race

Washington, Missouri, United States #1186703

I agree this is getting out of hand something needs to be done about this asap. Very pissed off about it

Denver, Colorado, United States #1179267

If you see something wrong with interracial relationships to the point where you won't let your kids watch sites in fear that they'll be "brainwashed" into think those relationships are ok, you're a racist. I don't know what you're talking about but there's not that many interracial relationships in Disney shows, and even if that small amount bothers you, especially because it's black people your worried about, I think you're the one brainwashed here.

You shouldn't be worried at all about your kids thinking interracial relationships are ok. They'll like who they like regardless of race, and even if it did influence them, why are you even remotely bothered by it in the slightest? You shouldn't even notice in the first place.

People are people. Shame on you.

I don't mind interracial relationships BUT I do hate the agenda that Disney seems to have. They do show a lot of interracial relationships now and the majority of the time it's white girls and black boys. I'm a white female who is attracted to men of all races but I think Disney should include other races if they're going to push interracial relationships.

to catsarefriends Springfield, Illinois, United States #1313893

Just marry an East Indian. You will be fine.

This guy is correct. I have nothing against interracial couples I just hate how Disney is pushing it so hard.

I watch disney shows with my kid and you DO see more interracial couples on KIDS shows than same race couples. It's like they are trying to convince kids that this is what is normal and should be practiced and encouraged. And it is always a Black guy with a White girl. How about a mexican girl with a korean boy?

Or an Indian boy with a Black girl. Why is it alway a Black boy with a White girl.

I think Disney has an agenda. I wonder who is in charge of casting at Disney?

to Anonymous San Francisco, California, United States #1219443

There's nothing wrong with interracial couples, and if you had nothing against them, then you wouldn't imply that interracial couples aren't normal. Same race couples are in no way more "correct" or "normal" than interracial ones.

To begin with, casting of people of color is rare, then they are rarely protruded as serious or equal to their white characters. It's backwards thinking like yours that held back interracial couples till recent years, and currently keeps the racist undertone in our country.

Baldwin City, Kansas, United States #1040504

Because there isn't wrong with interracial relationships....The majority of people in the world today are not pure blood anything. To raise your children believing that there is something wrong with loving someone outside of their race is the true indoctrination.

I can only hope that in the future you think about what you post on the internet, because not everyone is as narrow minded as yourself.

Hopefully one day you will be enlightened and realize that there is nothing wrong with the mixing of races, it is actually a beautiful thing. It is a symbolism of acceptance, and an end to THIS sort of indoctrinated, brainwashed mentality.

to chey #1387812

I take issue with the notion that the majority of people in the world are not pure blood anything. That's ridiculous.

What about China or Japan? What about the people of India? Most countries aren't like Brazil. Most countries have majority pure populations.

Besides, most people express one race phenotypically, even if they are marginally genetically something else.

Furthermore, the meat of the issue is that people don't like the propaganda that Disney peddles because most people want grand kids that look like them racially and there's nothing wrong with that. To use a common parlance nowadays, it's okay to be white.

... What?

You should tell your children that they can love whoever they want as long as they're happy! Race, gender, religion... It doesn't matter.

It's about love. It's 2015, for god's sake!

to Anonymous Maryville, Missouri, United States #1208904

Ok, I'll accept that. What if there is an agenda?

What if it isn't art imitating life? Are you ok with media portraying this relationship as more common than not. When I was coming up, of the girls I knew who hauled coal, they did it as a rebellious act primarily or their low self esteem led them to buy the blacks pick up lines. "Your man keep you happy...yih yih...

I'll keep you happy...yih yih". The reality was usually that ten years later she would find herself raising two or three mixed kids by different father's, leeching off of the state. My question is this. From an evolutionary standpoint, if I have huge resources to support many children, I'm good looking and I am an athletic, tall, smart, white boy, should I stop at the standard two children or run around in a lecherous manner, impregnating any woman of the next race up the hierarchy of social status?

Should I be required to pay to raise children of the not-so-well-off who've systematically made bad decisions? Should my television screen show me that I'm not the common, ideal suitor? Instead, this man is portrayed as the one with the opposite qualities of a decent, moral man (recently. historically).

Look at single motherhood amongst blacks. Disney is way off on their view of the best mates for white women.

to Anonymous #1219448

Honestly, I'm white as well, I don't understand how such backwards thinking still exists in our country. Blatant racism, and in all honesty, seems like you are just sore that white women would pick black men over you. You are pathetic.

Redmond, Washington, United States #968222

The Disney company is controlled by Jews now. They want every race to mix, except the Jewish one.

You can read Jewish complaints about Jews marrying non-Jews on the internet but because they use religion as an excuse no one calls them racist. They promote interracial relationships, Hollywood has for a long time.

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner, 1960s. They want everybody to be brown but them.

Phil Sears has studied Walt's signature extensively and is able to execute the greatest forgeries that the world has ever known..

These forgeries are no match for the well trained eye. I was almost fooled myself until I got a quick opinion from a third party authenticator.

The results almost knocked me over. Each item that I submitted were returned promptly as "LIKELY NOT AUTHENTIC". What this means is that they would most likely not pass their process of authentication.

I saved myself alot of money and you can too.

Before you buy any autograph, invest $ 10 for an online quick opinion from PSA DNA at PSACARD .

(found this posted on ROR)

These are sold by Disney World the same company that sets a bad example according to the OP

to Anonymous #860909

Phil Sears has a never ending supply of disney signatures and he lives a lavish life style selling them

It is so white girls will have a baby Obama! Obama 2016!

the success of Obama has inspired much of it. The new Katie Perry video also has three white girls ogling over a black man dunking a basket ball.

This shows superior genetics in their eyes, and many white women simply desire a strong black man to raise a family. Many are also taught that white men are inferior because they don't rap or dance.